Even if you’ve sold a house before, it can be a daunting process. It involves many steps from selecting a sales professional and marketing the home, to negotiating with buyers and funding. Selling a home needn’t be intimidating:
- List your property with a real estate professional.
- Establish an appropriate price and time frame.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy.
- Get your home in show condition.
- An offer is submitted.
- Negotiation leads to an offer.
- Buyers submit a loan application and home inspections are scheduled.
- The loan is approved and closing begins.
- Time to move!
Of course this is a simplification of what is otherwise a complex transaction. As you are going through each stage, look to your real estate professional to provide guidance so that you feel comfortable every step of the way.